Thursday 15 January 2015

A New Year

                         2015 has arrived and I have started my year with an inspiration board


and making the commitment to making time to look after myself and make my health
and well being a priority.
Life in general can be so busy, I need a constant reminder to slow down
 and make relaxation a part of my daily routine.


                                 In 2014, I had the good fortune to meet Dr Rhonda Anderson                                                                                                             Fit and well
www.fitandwell.com.au
Rhonda has a wonderful blog with very informative e book and newsletter
and I attend a shared session twice a week. One of the best decisions I have ever made for myself.
It certainly has improved my health and I would highly recommend you check it out.
My squats are slowly improving and I have a lovely new Lorna Jane shirt to workout in thanks to a thoughtful Christmas present from my beautiful daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment