Monday 13 April 2020

In difficult times

Currently we are experiencing a very different world with the coronavirus epidemic. I am not working and am isolating at home. I am very blessed to have my art and garden to keep me busy. I am missing my grandchildren terribly but so fortunate to see them on facetime and be able to be safe and well. My heart and thoughts are with those who are experiencing unemployment, loneliness,  loss and grief. It has been heartwarming to see the acts of love and kindness, community and care for one another , humanity united. I make sure everyday I write down three things I am grateful for. I have started these two portraits for the Brisbane Portrait Prize.

 Having lots of struggles but that is always good as i am learning. Keep safe dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment