Thursday 27 March 2014

Wonderful messages continued...

37.
"Your past is not your future. What you've done is not who you are. I know because I used to be a drug addicted prostitute but in 1999 I let Jesus love me back to life and now I am free. Free to love, free to live. I want you to know that you are loved, valued and created with a purpose. Yes, I mean you!."
Shared by Bronwen

38.
"Always have courage to be yourself."
Shared by Cherie

39.
"Don't start looking after others each day until you know what special way you will look after yourself each day."
Shared by Janet

40.
"Even from a great chasm you can fly high."
Shared by Denise

41.
"You and your life are going to be a mixture of both good and bad. Your life is about building
resilience and finding beauty and meaning in the contrast and the struggle, and that's wonderful."
Shared by Fiona

42.
"My women friends are my ties to my past, my roads to my future and the keys to my sanity."
Shared by Morag

43.
"Be happy as your happiness affects others."
Shared by Rie

44.
"Never say you can't. Tell yourself you can. Just roll your sleeves up and do it."
Shared by Karen

45.
"When my eldest daughter was 12 years old she told me that we could all change the world.
 One person at a time."
Shared by Lisa

46.
"Jesus saves. I wouldn't have known the light if I didn't experience darkness.
I wouldn't have known salvation if I didn't surrender. My mess wouldn't have
become my message today if it wasn't for our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you
Jesus. I wouldn't have known peace without forgiveness.
Your word is the lamp to my feet and a light to my path." Psalm 119-105
Shared by Sharon

47.
"There are many virtuous and capable women in the world. They are clothed with strength and dignity
and laugh without fear of the future."
Shared by Vicki

48.
"May the god of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing."
Shared by Neishon

49.
"She learnt to laugh, love and dream through the one who wonderfully and fearfully made her."
Shared by Bobbie

50.
"Imagine as you speak it is your heart that has the mouth and not your mind."
Shared by Vicki

51.
"It is our responsibility as women to look after the children and to ensure that they are whole and complete."
Shared by Bronwyn

52.
"Believe in yourself and know that you have unique gifts and talents that can effect others."
Shared by Vivian

53.
"Happiness begins with you."
Shared by Milly

54.
"Everything happens for a reason."
Shared by Amanda

55.
"Be not afraid I go before you always."
Shared by Joy

56.
"When I dive deep within, I breathe the fresh air of a new dawn."
Shared by Margaret

57.
"Love yourself and others unconditionally."
Shared by Rhonda

58.
"A problem shared is a problem halved."
Shared by Jan

59.
'Everyday is a new beginning."
Shared by May

60.
"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your actions."
Shared by Emily





No comments:

Post a Comment